Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introduction


Well, for the first post, I think I should introduce myself. My name is Anthony, though many know me as Tony. I work for a rural dispatching center in northern Vermont, and also as an EMT for a private, non-profit ambulance service. In my spare time (if any) after those, I serve as a volunteer firefighter.






I love what I do, and I've come to love this place I live in. I'm not originally from Vermont, but instead, a few states over. I'll give you a hint about where I'm from...



I really enjoy this part of the country, where in winter, we are locked in by snow. Spring comes the birth of new life in the trees and animals. Summer just slides by with warm, but temperate days, and cool nights. And, for the biggest show of all, autumn brings the onslaught of reds, oranges, yellows and browns as the deciduous trees gear up for yet another brutal winter. Yes, I've come to love Vermont, and I plan to stay for awhile. I love what I do, and where I live, and that is what brings warmth into the heart.

1 comment:

  1. I like the first picture you posted. I see Don, you and then... I can't recall the 3rd guy. I remember his face but not his name...

    ReplyDelete